Product information page
Full Featured, Microprocessor-Based, for Motors 4-2700A, 4-2500KW, 220-1000V
This heavy duty, full featured line is our third generation of digital soft starters. The RVS-DN incorporates superior start-stop characteristics providing the best solutions for the most demanding applications.
The comprehensive motor protection package, included in this starter, guarantees long term reliability, while the robust design ensures excellent performance in harsh environments.
- Power factor capacitors can be connected directly to the upstream contactor
- Heavy duty design at 50°C ambient temperature
- Reduced inrush current and mechanical shock
- Third generation microprocessor circuitry
- Soft, stepless acceleration & deceleration
- Unique starting & stopping characteristics
- Sophisticated motor protection package
- User friendly, easy setting and operation
- RS485 Communication with MODBUS, PROFIBUS or MODBUS/TCP protocols (others - upon request)
- Wide 45-65Hz Auto-tracking frequency range combining special software with unique hardware arrangement allowing starting and stopping while the frequency variates (designed for Marine, Offshore and Generators operating under continuous frequency variation)
Advanced Starting and Stopping Characteristics
- Reduced inrush current & mechanical shock
- Soft, smooth stepless acceleration & deceleration
- Unique features such as: Pump Control Program, Dual Adjustment, Slow Speed with Electronic Reversing, Energy Save, etc.
- Torque and current starting + stopping characteristics
Sophisticated Motor Protection
- Too many starts & start inhibit.
- Long start time (Stall protection)
- Electronic shear-pin (Jam) with adjustable curves and delay
- Electronic overload with selectable curves
- Under current with programmable auto reset
- Phase loss
- Phase sequence and Under/Over frequency
- Under/Over voltage with programmable auto reset
- Load loss (motor not connected)
- External fault
- Shorted SCR
- Starter over temperature protection
- Motor insulation test(option)
- Isolated Inputs & outputs, three C/O output relays, Thermistor input, Analogue output.
- Communication RS 485 with MODBUS RTU or MODBUS Plus protocols
- Easily operated - via keypad, allowing precise settings, LED and interactive LCD (4 languages), Statistical data.
- Motor insulation protection.
- Hardware and software allows starting from diesel-generator
- Heavy duty fully rated design (ambient 50oC).
- Compact, light weight
- Plug-in control module, identical for sizes B-G
- Preparation for bypass contactor (option), maintaining protection after bypass closes.
- Pumps (Water utilities, Industry)
- Conveyors & monorails
- Mixers & Agitators
- Fans & Centrifuges
- Hydraulic pumps
- Starting from weak Mains supply
- Marine (Thrusters, pumps, fans, refrigeration, compressors, etc..)