Manubloc 2000 geared motors with helical gears are used to adapt the speed of the electric motor to that of the driven machine. Their size is therefore determined by the motor power (P) expressed in kilowatts (kW) and the output rotation speed of the gear box (n S) in revolutions per minute (min-1). The main characteristic of the speed reducers is the rated output torque (M nS) expressed in Newton-metres (N.m) :
- A range of six sizes : 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26.
- Rated output torque : from 100 N.m to 4500
- Power rating : from 0.25 to 55 kW.
- Reduction ratios : from 4.5 to 225.
- From two to three reduction stages.
- High efficiency : 95 % to 97 %.
- Silent operation.