Compabloc 3000 geared motors with helical gears are used to adapt the speed of the electric motor to that of the driven machine. Their size is therefore determined by the motor power (P) expressed in kilowatts (kW) and the output rotation speed of the gear box (n S) in revolutions per minute (min-1). The main characteristic of the geared units is the rated output torque (M nS) expressed in Newton-metres (N.m) :
- A range of ten sizes : 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35.
- Rated output torque : from 10 N.m to 3 150 N.m.
- Power rating : from 0.09 to 30 kW.
- Reduction ratio : from 1.25 to 204.
- High efficiency : 95 % to 98 %.
- Silent operation.