Delta CP2000 AC Drive Frequency Inverter with Variable Torque
The Delta VFD-CP2000 AC Drive Three Phase 400v 7.5kW VFD075CP43A-21 is variable torque for pump and fan applications. It uses Sensorless Vector Control and has extended the idea of energy saving and uses this principal as the basis of its design. The CP2000 AC Drive frequency inverter is specifically designed for applications such as air blowers, pumps and HVAC drives with its intelligent PID control providing the greatest efficiency. The Delta CP2000 AC Drive offered here is rated for light duty, which is 120% rated current for 1 minute.
- Power: 7.5kW
- Amps: 14
- Supply: Three Phase 400v
- Model: VFD075CP43A-21
- Filter: Built-In
- Performance: High Performance
- Dimensions: 0 0 0
- Weight: 7 kg
- Torque: Variable Torque Pump & Fan
Delta’s CP2000 variable torque AC Drive uses Sensorless Vector Control (SVC) that offers timely response to load torque increase/decrease which satisfies customer requirements for load changes while enhancing motor performance. A 3-step V/F curve response is used in the variable torque environment to adequately adjust the input voltage and attain the greatest overall performance; this function is especially helpful in pumps and fans applications.
Delta’s CP2000 AC Drive also includes additional functions for operation and protection in variable load environments, such as flying starts, auto-acceleration/deceleration, momentary power loss restarts, auto-tuning, and more. The Delta CP2000 AC Drive series provides you with the ultimate energy-saving solution for your applications.
Specifications of the Delta’s CP2000 AC Drive frequency inverter with variable torque.
- Delta’s CP2000 variable torque AC Drive is designed for applications such as air blowers, pumps and HVAC drives with its intelligent PID control providing the greatest efficiency.
- With a built-in 10K steps Delta PLC allows user to execute distributional control and independent control when connecting to a network system. Delta CP2000 series drives provide you the intelligent control possibility beyond your imagination.
- The calendar function allows user to program the PLC procedure, the ON/OFF in chronological order, the daylight saving time and etc.
- Delta CP2000 AC Drive Frequency Inverter offers a wide range of models (0.75~400KW) to fulfil the demands of different industries.
- The modularized design eases the maintenance and expansion.
- High speed communication interfaces with MODBUS protocol and BACnet protocol built in. Diverse communication methods to satisfy clients’ needs on multi-controls. So the following options are available for you: the ProfiBUS-DP, the DeviceNet, the MODBUS TCP, the Ethernet-IP and the CANopen Cards.
- Long-life design and self-diagnosis for key components.
- Special PCB coating design (Printed Circuit Board) for enhancing environmental tolerance.
- Complied with global safety standards: CE, UL and cUL
- Standard LCD model (IP20/NEMA1) with built-in PLC to support up to 10K steps
- Excellent heat-sink design. Able to operate at 50°C ambient temperature and to adjust automatically rated output value to make the Delta’s CP2000 AC drives work continuously.
- Run fire mode while emergency to have uninterrupted smoke releasing and pressure adding
- Multi pumps control at fixed amount, fixed time circulating control.
- Various Option cards available for the Delta CP2000 AC Drive Frequency Inverter with variable torque. Please call for details.