- REO444N1B006EG 11MM SHAFT Tachogenerator Radio Energie
- REO 444N
11mm Diameter Shaft and Flange Mounted
Radio Energie REO444N1B006EG 11MM SHAFT Tachogenerator
REO444N1B006EG 11MM SHAFT Tachogenerator Radio Energie Tachogenerator 60V Flange Mounted is used as speed monitoring device. They convert rotating movement (RPM) into a proportional DC voltage with almost nil propagation delay and have no need for an energy supply.
The REO444N1B006EG 11MM SHAFT Tachogenerator Radio Energie tachogenerator is most often used when mounted on to the back of a DC Motor. It supplies the connected DC drive with a voltage that is linear to speed typically expressed as a voltage against speed e.g. 60V/1000RPM.
Transdrive are the Main UK Distributor for REO444 N Radio-Energie Tachogenerator, (Tachos). Radio Energie was founded in 1928 to produce electric generators and convertors to supply power to radio telephonic and radio telegraphic receivers and transmitters. Hence its name Radio Energie. In 1949 Radio-Energie started to produce Tachogenerators for industry and have produced a wide range of high quality and reliable Tachogenerators ever since. The REO444R quickly established itself as the 'Industry Standard' and with its many options it quickly became the engineer's choice. It is readily available from Transdrive the sole UK distributor as is the rest of the RE0444 range.
- Radio Energie REO444N1B006EG 11MM SHAFT Tachogenerator has 60V/1000rpm output (other voltages available please call)
- Radio Energie REO444N1B006EG 11MM SHAFT Tachogenerator is Flange Mounted
- Radio Energie REO444N1B006EG 11MM SHAFT Tachogenerator has EG grade brushes, 10,000 rpm max speed
Radio Energie Part Number /00000007
The REO444 range are no longer 'UL' or 'CSA' approved.
Main characteristics of the REO444N1B006EG 11MM SHAFT Tachogenerator from Precilec
- 60V/1000rpm output
- EG grade brushes, 10,000 rpm max speed
- Radio Energie Industry standard mounting 11mm diameter shaft 115mm diameter flange
- Almost maintenance free (periodic check of brushes required)
- Wide speed range
- Long life brushes
- Direction of rotation indicated by polarity of voltage output
- External power source not required