Product information page
The Electrak 5 is designed for intermittent duty applications and provides maximum thrust of 500 lb. or 1000 lb. Since it is powered by 115 VAC or 230 VAC the Electrak 5 actuator can be easily wired and can be controlled by a simple push-button switch or relay for remote control of hard-to-reach operations such as opening or closing an overhead window.
- Strong, reliable and robust
- 1 × 230 Vac or 3 × 400 Vac supply available
- Stroke (standard) from 100 – 600 mm
- Load up to 6800 N
- Speed up to 60 mm/s
- Max. 25% duty cycle (max. on time 45 s)
- Thermal motor protection
- Acme (self-locking) or ball screw (safety nut)
- Anti coast brake on ball screw versions
- Overload clutch
- Maintenance free
- Options: potentiometer feedback, hand wind, etc.