Product information page
The Electrak LA 24 actuator is designed for rugged and robust applications. With both ball and acme screw drive options and coupled through a gear train to an AC motor, these actuators feature strong and reliable quality construction with an aluminium cover tube and T-slots for position sensor mounting.
- Strong, reliable and robust
- Aluminum cover tube that accepts magnetic sensors
- Extension tube anti rotation mechanism
- 1 × 230 Vac or 3 × 400 Vac supply available
- Stroke (standard) from 100 – 600 mm
- Load up to 6800 N
- Speed up to 60 mm/s
- Max. 25% duty cycle (max. on time 45 s)
- Thermal motor protection
- Acme (self-locking) or ball screw (safety nut)
- Anti coast brake on ball screw versions
- Overload clutch
- Maintenance free
- Options: potentiometer feedback, hand wind, magnetic sensors, etc.