Fully Regenerative Drive
The Sprint Electric SLX10 4 Quadrant model is compact, reliable and efficient dc motor controller.
With fully isolated control electronics and a wealth of I/O, the Sprint Electric SLX10 is easy for you to integrate with other drives and equipment.
To allow you greater control of high motor speed applications, the Sprint SLX10 has a built-in field weakener for extended speed range.
The Sprint SLX10 presents many system features including built in high accuracy isolated armature voltage feedback and automatic field weakening for extended speed range. Extremely compact footprint ensures easy integration within new machine designs.
At a glance: Model SLX10 DC Drive
- Control DC motors up to 24A - 10kW
- 4 Quadrant SL
- Compact size saves panel space and makes for easy retrofitting
- Numerous alarms for enhanced drive and motor protection
- Adjustable field output for easy motor matching
- Automatic economy field mode protects motors in cold climates
- Isolated control electronics for easy integration
Technical highlights: Sprint Electric SLX10
- Built in field weakener for extended speed range
- Extra 50% peak torque for rapid acceleration or shock loads
- Many additional input and output signals, ideal for system applications
- Field current input for constant horsepower applications
- Output signals for easy display of motor speed and load
- Zero reference interlock facility ideal for extruder applications
- High accuracy armature Voltage feedback mode eliminates the need for additional tachogenerator in most applications
- 240v to 480v 50/60HZ ac operation
- Torque control input for basic winding or tension control, with overspeed limiting
- PLC compatible input and output signals
- Delayed field quench for secure emergency stopping