This model has regenerative stopping capability as standard
The Sprint Electric SL40 2 Quadrant model is compact, reliable and efficient dc motor controller.
With fully isolated control electronics and a wealth of I/O, the Sprint Electric SL40 is easy for you to integrate with other drives and equipment.
To allow you greater control of high motor speed applications, the Sprint SL40 has a built-in field weakener for extended speed range.
At a glance: Model SL40 DC Drive
- Control DC motors up to 96A - 40kW
- 2 Quadrant SL
- Compact size saves panel space and makes for easy retrofitting
- Numerous alarms for enhanced drive and motor protection
- Adjustable field output for easy motor matching
- Automatic economy field mode protects motors in cold climates
- Isolated control electronics for easy integration
Technical highlights: Sprint Electric SL40
- Built in field weakener for extended speed range
- Extra 50% peak torque for rapid acceleration or shock loads
- Many additional input and output signals, ideal for system applications
- Field current input for constant horsepower applications
- Output signals for easy display of motor speed and load
- Zero reference interlock facility ideal for extruder applications
- High accuracy armature Voltage feedback mode eliminates the need for additional tachogenerator in most applications
- 240v to 480v 50/60HZ ac operation
- Torque control input for basic winding or tension control, with overspeed limiting
- PLC compatible input and output signals
- Delayed field quench for secure emergency stopping