Puma SM DC Controller
The Puma SM series of DC motor speed controllers are designed for efficient speed control of conventional wound-field and permanent magnet motors in the 0.18 to 0.37 kW range.
The series consists of 2 models each capable of 220 to 240 volt or 110 volt 50/60 Hz supply operation.
Control Outputs are fully isolated in both armature and tacho feedback modes.
- 0.37 kW DC thyristor control module (220-240V 1 phase 50/60 Hz)
- 0.18kW DC thyristor control module (110V 1 phase 50/60 Hz)
- Surface Mount technology
- Dual Input Voltages
- Manufactured in accordance with BS5750/ISO 9002
- Wound field/permanent magnet motor controller
- Speed/Torque Control
- Armature/Tacho feedback scaling
- Separately adjustable ramps
- 0-10V, 4-20 mA reference
- CSA approved
|Model||Input Volts ±10% |
|Motor kW |
|Average Motor |
|RMS Line |
|Puma||160 mm||60 mm||100 mm|