Teco AC Motor 22kW
A high quality AC motor from Teco Westinghouse, the world’s third largest producer of Electric Motors, and the USA’s number one. Established in 1956 TECO has transformed from an industrial motor manufacturing giant into a highly competitive and diverse worldwide service company. For over half a century, TECO has successfully and steadily grown into today's leading position in the industrial motors and systems automation industries.
This new range of Teco AC Motor LVED IE2 efficiency motors has been specially developed to meet the new European Efficiency Directive that came into law in the UK in June 2011. As part of Teco Westinghouse strategy to enter the European Market they used their European market knowledge and worldwide expertise and they are manufacturing in their own plants in the Far East. This ensures that they have full control of both quality and production costs to produce an AC Motor that has one of the best specifications available today with a value for money price.
Ac Motor Part Number C2-22-2B3 Cast Iron
- Motor Power - 22kW
- Frame - Frame Size D180M
- Rated speed - 2 Pole 3000rpm
- B3 Foot
The result is a high quality multi-mount range of AC motors with certified lE2 efficiency and have standard features that are options on some of the main competitor products:
Specifications of the Teco AC Motor include:-
- 160 to 315 frame all Multi Mount design.
- All Motors fitted with Thermistors terminated in the terminal box.
- Multi mount. All Feet fixings are pre-drilled and tapped.
- All feet are replaceable due to the stator and feet being fully machined before assembly.
- Re-greaseable bearings on 180 frame and above with button type grease nipple. Grease through system with exit at the bottom of the motor.
- Quality 63 series bearings from SKF FAG NSK and NTN
- Two external Earth Fixings on all frames. Two Bolt clamp type on 280 and larger frames.
- Spring lip seals are standard on both drive end and none drive end.
- Large Terminal box with two cable entries making connection easy on site.
- Motor is a symmetrical design allowing the terminal box to be moved towards the fan cowl.
Two lifting eye bolts that are moveable so are always in the best position for a safe lift even after the terminal box position has been moved.
Available in 2, 4, 6 and 8 pole options with all standard flange mounting options.