Series FCR with failsafe brake
According to IEC 34, 72, EN 50281.
- Single speed : power 0.09 to 15 kW, frame size 71 to 160 mm, 2, 4, 6, 8 poles ; 230/400 V or 400 V Δ ,50Hz.
- Two speed : (on request) power 0.12 to 9 kW, frame size 80 to 132 mm at 2/4, 4/6, 4/8, 6/8, 6/12 poles general use, PAM or Dahlander ; 400 V Y or Δ, 50 Hz.
Brake motor protection
IP 55 protection providing good sealing against projected liquid and dust in an industrial environment.
Operating as a variable speed motor :
fitted with thermal probes in winding (obligatory)
Finish : aluminium casing
Routine test, no load test, dielectric test, control of the resistance and direction of rotation. Protection of the flange and shaft end against atmospheric corrosion. Individual anti-shock packaging.
Mains supply of the brake motor
Standard according to IEC 38 :
– 230/400 V +10 % –10 % at 50 Hz ;
suitable for the following supplies :
220/380 V +5 % -5-% and
240/415 V +5 % –5 % at 50 Hz
– 400 V Δ +10% – 10% at 50Hz.
Design allows Y/Δ starting.
The brake mains supply is integral and the brake motor connects as a standard motor. If it is separate : the alternating (ac) supply is exterior to the motor.
- Selection of brake inertia (HA 71 to 100) ; manual brake release
- Drip cover ; 2nd shaft end ; thermal probes
- Reduced response time ; connector
- Encoders and/or forced ventilation.