Performance & Simplicity in a General Purpose Inverter
The SMV IP31 frequency inverters are variable speed drives with simple operation and high sensorless vector performance available in a power range 0.25 to 30kW. They are easy to install, program and commission. With fast dynamic torque response, sophisticated auto tuning and impressive low speed operations they meet most variable speed requirements.
Easy to get going: The SMV IP31 inverters have a simple keypad and easy to understand parameters so the drive can be programmed in seconds. Alternatively the plug in EPM memory chip with hand held programmer lets you set up the drive off-line. These inverters meet NEMA1 and RoHS standards.
Terrific performance: You have a 200% overload capacity on tap, great for starting difficult loads. The SMV recovers from a 100% shock load in only 0.15 seconds without a feedback device, so speed-holding is great too.
SMV IP31 inverter
- 240V ac 1 phase supply, 3 phase output 0.37 to 2.2kW
- 400-480V ac 3 phase supply 0.37 to 30kW
- 120V ac 1 phase supply with voltage doubler 3 phase output 0.37 to 1.1kW
- on request models for 240V 3 phase input up to 7.5kW, and 600V supply
All the options you need
- plug-in communication modules for CANopen, PROFIBUS, Device Net, RS232/485
- Hand held programmer for the EPM memory chip
- Dynamic brake units for the 3-phase models
- hand held EPM programmer
- remote keypad