The Lenze i500 AC Drive vector frequency inverter.
- Inverter: i550-C7.5/400-3
- Type: I55AE275F10010000S
- Rated Power: 7.5kW
- Rated mains voltage: Three Phase 400v
- Output current: 16.4/11A
- Output frequency: 0-599Hz
- I/O extension: Standard I/O
- Enclosure: IP20
- Mounting Location C
The Lenze i500 is the new inverter series in the 0.25 to 75 kW power range (110 kW in preparation). Its distinguishing features: a streamlined design, scalable functionality and exceptional user-friendliness
The Lenze i500 provides a high-quality frequency inverter that already conforms to future standards in accordance with the EN 50598-2 efficiency classes (IE). Overall, this provides a reliable and future-proof drive for a wide range of machine applications.
The i500 frequency inverters are ideal for applications in the pump, fan, conveyor, travelling, winding, shaper, tool and hoist drive sectors.
Highlights of the Lenze AC Dive 7.5kW Frequency Inverter
- Compact dimensions: snug design, only 60 mm wide and 130 mm deep
- Mains: 1 AC 230 V: 0.25 to 2.2 kW
- Mains: 1/3 AC 230 V: 0.25 to 5.5 kW
- Mains: 3 AC 400 V: 0.37 to 75.0 kW
- V/f controls (linear, quadratic)
- Brake energy management
- Energy-saving function "VFCeco"
- Modular diagnostics and innovative interaction possibilities over WLAN for new record-beating commissioning times
- Communication: CANopen, EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP, Modbus, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Approvals: CE, UL, CSA, EAC, RoHS2, IE2 to EN 50598-2
- Top efficiency class for inverters at IE2 to EN 50598-2
- Device profile CiA402: operating modes speed and torque control
- Safety engineering: safe removal of motor torque/Safe Torque Off (STO)