The Delta VFD-E AC Drive is a Sensorless Vector frequency inverter. The VFD-E series represent Delta Electronics low power, constant torque, IP20 rated AC Drive. Modular in design with flexible extension cards and a built-in PLC function, the Delta VFD-E AC Drive offers the ability to write and to execute simple Ladder Logic programs. This state-of-the-art series meets a full range of application requirements.
- Power: 0.75kW
- Amps: 4.2
- Supply: Single Phase 200/240v
- Model: VFD007E21T
- Filter: Built-In
- Performance: Mid Range
- Dimensions: 0 0 0
- Weight: 5 kg
- Torque: Constant Torque General Purpose
Features of the Delta VFD-E AC Drive frequency inverter:-
- PLC function - Built-in PLC function, the Delta VFD-E AC Drive offers the ability to write and to execute simple Ladder Logic programs.
- Modular Design - Modular structure and extension with Optional cards
- Standard MODBUS Protocol - Standard MODBUS protocol via RS-485
- Built-in EMI Filter (230V 1-phase and 460V 3-phase) - To reduce electromagnetic interference Efficiently
- Compact Design - Space saving and easy DIN rail mounting with optional DIN rail adapter
- Optional Fieldbus Modules - Provide connection to a variety of networks, including Profibus, DeviceNet, Low Works and CANopen
- Flexible Extension - Via optional cards, such as I/O card, Relay card, PG (Encoder) card and USB Card, to meet your application requirements.
- RFI-Switch for IT Mains - Removable "Y" capacitor to use with IT mains supplies.
Easy DC BUS Sharing:
Multiple VFD-E can be connected in parallel to share the regenerative braking energy. In this way, over-voltage is prevented and the DC-bus voltage stabilized.
Complete Protection Function
High precision current detection, full overload Protection (oL,oL1 and oL2), over-voltage/over-current stall prevention, short-circuit protection, reset after fault, speed search function and motor overheat protection by PTC
The standard keypad acts as status monitor. More Functions, including parameter modification, RUN/STOP, speed change, and status display, via optional keypad.
- 1-phase 115V series: 0.2-0.75kw (0.25-1hp)
- 1-phase 230V series: 0.2-2.2kw (0.25-3hp)
- 1-pase 230V series: 0.2-7.5kw (0.25-20hp)
- 3-phase 460V series: 0.4-11kw (0.50-30hp)
Side-by-side Installation (40C)
High-efficiency cooling and flexible space
Removable cooling fan for easy maintenance
Applications for the Delta VFD-E AC Drive frequency inverter include:-
Smaller cranes; washing machines; treadmills; robot arm of injection machine (clamp); elevator; grinding machine; drilling machine; wood machine; webbing loom; air conditioner for large buildings; water supply system for large buildings, etc.